INFORMATION WE COLLECT
* Information you provide to us or allow others to provide to us
At various points in the My Basket experience, you may provide us with information about yourself. For example, when you create an account with My Basket, you provide us with personal information like your name, email address, and zip code. And if you place an order with My Basket, we collect information including your address, phone number and the details of your order.
If you log into the My Basket service through a third-party, we may receive some information about you through them. For example, if you choose to log into My Basket with your Facebook account, we may receive information about your contacts. We may also offer social sharing tools (such as the Facebook Like button) that let you share actions on My Basket with other sites and vice versa. You should check the privacy policies of these services and your settings there for more information.
* Technical information about usage of My Basket
When you use the My Basket services, either through a browser or mobile app, we automatically receive some technical information about the hardware and software that is being used.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES:
We and our partners use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and device identifiers. Cookies are small text files that are sent by your computer when you access our services through a browser. We may use session cookies (which expire when you close your browser), persistent cookies (which expire when you choose to clear them from your browser), and other identifiers to collect information from your browser or device that helps us personalize your experience and remember things like your current zip code or that you have already logged in to My Basket.
We employ some third-party services to help us understand the usage of My Basket, and these third-parties may also deploy cookies on our site or collect information through our mobile applications. For example, we use Google Analytics to understand, in a non-personal way, how users interact with various portions of our site you can learn more about information that Google may collect here (http://My Basket.google.com/policies/privacy/).
When you use My Basket, our servers will record information about your usage of the service and information that is sent by your browser or device. Logs information can include things like the IP address of your device, information about the browser, operating system and/or app you are using, unique device identifiers, pages that you navigate to and links that you click, searches that you run on My Basket, and other ways you interact with the service. If you are logged into the My Basket service, this information is stored with your account information.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect for various purposes, including to:
* Provide the My Basket service to you and to improve the quality of the service we’re able to offer
* Allow your Personal Shopper (which includes those that shop for and deliver the order on your behalf) to choose your items at a retailer site, deliver your items to you, and call or text you with any updates or problems
* Charge you for the purchase and service costs through one or more payment processing partners
* Offer you customized content (including advertising and promotions), such as prominently displaying items you purchase frequently.
* Understand how users interact with our service as a whole in order to test new features and improve My Basket for everyone
* Provide customer service, respond to your communications and requests, and contact you about your use of My Basket.
WHAT WE SHARE
My Basket is a platform that may connects users with Personal Shoppers who shop for and deliver the goods that you want from retailers. In order to make this work, we need to share information about you and your order with the other parties who help enable the service. This includes, for example, the Personal Shopper(s) who picks and deliver your order.
We also share information under the following principles:
* With your consent or at your direction we will share your information with entities outside of My Basket when we have your consent to do so or it is done at your direction. For example:
* For legal purposes We share your information when we believe that the disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal process, or requests from law enforcement or regulatory authorities, (b) prevent, detect, or otherwise handle fraud, security, or technical issues, and (c) protect the safety, rights, or property of any person, the public, or My Basket.
* On a non-personal or aggregate basis we share information with retailers and advertisers on both a non-personally identifying basis (including order and delivery details but not including credit card information) and an aggregate basis.
* For business purposes we may share your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company. We may also share your information between and among My Basket, and its current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
This policy may change from time to time and any revised Policy will be posted at this page, so we encourage you to review it regularly. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of this Policy and, in some cases, we may provide you with additional notice (such as a notice on our homepage or sending you a notification).